Sunday 14 September 2014

Hunger Issue 7 Launch Party

After being made up to look like a Bridgette-Bardot wannabe at Paul Costelloe S/S 2015, I was straight off to party. The incredibly talented Rankin opened his doors to his huge studio (where many hours have been wiled away waiting for castings) for an amazing party.

I was thrown in front of the paparazzi and interviewed about fashion and the like, of which I know very little and had to quickly come up with some imaginative answers (no.. I'm unfortunately not yet best friends with Cara/Poppy/Jordan and I am most looking forward to... the errr... Burberry show)
note to self: practice interviews. 


Lots of glamorous, fashionable people milled around with champagne and I headed straiiiight for the food (catwalking is hungry work you know!)  



I first satisfied my hunger (heheh) with an awesome burger from Dirty Burger who had taken up residency in Rankin's studio for the night, and were hard at work flipping delicious (free!) burgers. Having been addicted to them when they were around the corner from me in Whitechapel, I dove in and immediately gobbled down one or two. (pic isn't mine, although they do look that good).


I met some incredibly lovely talented people from Above and Beyond..


Bumped shoulders with Pixie Lott (inward screams), had some Fearless drinks and then found the amazing mini Hunger shoot.



I also managed to take the crappest picture ever

Ironically the lighting wasn't too good!

An awesomely cool party with awesome people listening to awesome music, drinking awesome shooters whilst soaking up each others awesomeness ... which I left, shattered, at 10pm like a true wild model. The new issue proved excellent reading on the way home though, featuring some truly outstanding work. My favourite is Ellen (Burton) in this stunning shoot -


insane make up! Thanks to the lovely Above & Beyond for a fab night xx


No comments:

Post a Comment