Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a good one, mine was great but I do feel a bit like this now..

But hey! No work for at least a couple more weeks, so I have time to detox it all off. This year I was lucky enough to randomly get a playstation and although I've had a brother and dad addicted to it all their lives, I've not really been near one myself! However this is my major new addiction and I spend all day everyday playing Little Big Planet and Sypro the Dragon - productive right?!


I got Dima a coffee maker, which he has been going on about for ages so I think he loved it, hello unlimited supplies of coffee..


We were at my dad's for Christmas, who lives in Russia but has a flat over here. He bought a ridiculous amount of food, which my stepmum expertly cooked up to provide the biggest mass food coma ever!


Quite an insane amount of food! We went out for a little post lunch roll, my dad's flat is surrounded by a little forest which is quite random for London.

Then it was back home for some Monopoly, which I always lose horrifically at. And more food.

What did you get upto on Christmas?? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment