Tuesday 6 January 2015

2015 Resolutions

2015 has come around really quickly and it's the first one for me that I don't have return to piles of law books, notes and endless studying. This really does make it a lot less bleak (having no responsibilities is awesome) and full of potential- so I'm going to try and make the most of it! 

This years resolutions actually matter for the first time seeing as modelling is my only source of income so it's lucky that January is famously quiet in the fashion world, giving me time for trudging through the rain to the gym and making healthy soups. 

1. Give up chocolate. 

I have a serious addiction to chocolate, which is always stopping me from being the weight I want to be. I literally used to eat it every single day, which is not a good practice for a model - I found it harder to give up than smoking (which I did after 4 years, best thing I've done). But it's day 6 of January, and I have managed to curb it quite well so far. I find that if I can just stay off it for three days (of torturous chocolate longing) then I don't actually want it that much anymore. This year I'm also keeping a geeky tally chart to keep me going - at least until Easter! 

Nutella, manufactured by the Italian company Ferrero, was introduced on the market in 1963 (thanks wikipedia!)
goodbye, my love. 


2. Exercise Properly
I seriously lack motivation to exercise, especially when it's cold and rainy outside. It feels like you have to put on 10 layers to go outside, go to the gym, take them off to slog around on a treadmill and layer back up all sweaty and gross to come back. But I will be renewing my membership and force myself to go in the quiet month of January at least 4 times a week. 

Doutzen Kroes doing her thang on the @Victoria Brown Brown Brown Brown Brown's Secret runway #vsfashion
Just went for a run - where are my abs please?!

3. Sort out my life
This is a pretty odd one but I have spent the last six months changing my mind every day about what I want to do in life. How are you supposed to know?!?? Anyway, I've done three different internships alongside modeling and am pretty sure now that law is for me, so here's to getting (and sticking with) law internships and starting the Legal Practice Course in September. 

Once you make a decision the universe conspires to make it happen.

4. Travel! 
This year I've already got the opportunity to go and live in Milan and Germany for a couple of months, having secured agencies there. Fingers crossed I'll also be off to Thailand with Lisa soon! I really want to see the world whilst I have the chance :) 

Phuket, Thailand - Visit http://asiaexpatguides.com to make the most of your experience in Thailand! Like our FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Asia-Expat-Guides/162063957304747 and Follow our Twitter https://twitter.com/AsiaExpatGuides for more #ExpatTips and inspiration!

What are your resolutions?! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment