Tuesday 3 March 2015

Hunger Party

Remember my last post on my elastic band shoot? To add to it's awesomeness, Hunger throws the best party in London twice a year to launch it's two issues. Everybody in the industry goes to the parties, and no expense is spared to ensure it is the most talked about event of the year. They also cleverly coincide with fashion week (February & September) so that everyone is in town, with fashion fever.



I was lucky enough to go last year, and again this year. It was at the stunning W Hotel, which is the perfect place for an event like this. Just check out their secret club room - the Wyld bar!




I came straight from my Paul Costelloe show so had huge hair - fashion statement!



The cocktails were flowing, as were the free burgers - instantly making it the best party ever. Perfect post catwalk food. 
Note my weird nail varnish from the show - next year's trends! 

And some other beauties were there too.. 


.. Sarah & Phoebe (from Profile too). Together we celebrity spotted and vaguely stalked, before hitting jackpot -
 

When I met the beautiful Lindsay Lohan!! I casually struck up a conversation by pointing out my elastic-band-wrapped-face in Hunger Magazine and she thought it was really cool and asked me for a picture! 


It was insanely difficult to not start babbling Mean Girls quotes at her like a huge-haired-lunatic. Somehow I just managed to tell her she is really pretty ('thanks! oh, so you think you're really pretty?') and that I love her ('It's not my fault that you're like obsessed with me or something!') and then run away ('You go Glen Coco!'). Sorry, couldn't help it. 

 

Anyway, it was definitely the coolest party I've been to this year! Everyone was there from the beautiful Erin O'Connor.. 


To Millie Mackintosh and Nina Nesbitt. We also got way overexcited in the photobooth..




.. like, really overexcited.


Leaving us all hungry for the next one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment